Back to School in Pictures, September Freebie & Twitter Linky Party

Well I finally got my camera situation figured out and moved everything from my phone to my computer....yeah me!! My classroom finally came together nicely. I like the overall layout and look for this year. I had added a table, but I may end up taking it out because it sucks up so much floor space. With my current numbers I may be ok with only having 3. Here is a before and after of my classroom.
I also took a few photos of some cute things I saw in my building. One of the new K teachers made a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree in her classroom that is super cute. Guess what holds up the paper leaves? It's an old umbrella...can you say GENUIS!!!
I had to include the picture of the adorable dice chairs, aren't they cute? Now that I have my camera I will be taking lots more pictures. I saw so many cute things I want to share as I walked around my building.

In case you missed my previous post, my September Kindergarten Homework Pack is finished and available  in my TPT store. It includes 4 weekly sets of homework, a reading log to color each week, and a monthly chart to color at home as the kiddo's finish their activities each day. September Kindergarten Homework

I made a simple set of September Calendar Numbers with an 'Apple' theme. Please grab a copy and enjoy!
Apple Calendar Numbers
Do you use Twitter? To be totally honest I feel a bit 'Twitter Illiterate". One of my goals is to really figure it out and use it more frequently to share information and pictures with others. Jennifer from Simply Kinder is having a Twitter linky party on her blog.

Twitter Linky
You can link up with your Twitter Account and join in the fun! You don't have to have your own blog, just a Twitter account. Link up and join in the fun! And then you can teach me how to use it better, lol.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. You have created a great little learning space for your kiddos! Looks like you were busy!

    Thank you for sharing those adorbs little apple numbers. I have a few mentees that will use them right away!

    Thank you-

    Kristen
    I do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments! :)